Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The Atlanta Chapter of the Operational Excellence Society will be meeting for a Holiday Cheer and Chapter “housekeeping” dinner on Tuesday, December 11th, 2012.
Holiday Cheer and Housekeeping Dinner
Member’s will gather for a Holiday dinner and discuss “housekeeping” for the Atlanta Chapter. Please Register above.
The Operational Excellence Society is dedicated to supporting regional collegiate collaboration, the exchange of best-practices and experience, and generally face-to-face mind-share and mentorship opportunities.
- Learn and share what Operational Excellence is really about.
- Find out about the latest & most effective improvement methodologies and tools.
- Discover how to find ways of improving company performance and the circumstances of those who work there – and that these are not inherently mutually exclusive.
- Acquire and refine effective leadership and communication skills.
- Give something & take something – opportunities to be a mentor and steward to others, and to meet people whose experience and guidance will be invaluable to you on your journey.
- Understand the various improvement methodologies and disciplines, including; Deliberate and Continuous Improvement, Lean Six-Sigma, Toyota Production System, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Supply-Chain, Logistics, Finance, etc…
- Create a Corporate Culture where Innovation and true Transformational Change can thrive.
- Spend time among people who strive to be an indelible and positive force to those around them.
- Develop new business relationships and strengthen existing ones